"1. It’s more fun to color outside the lines.
2. If you’re going to draw on the wall, do it behind a couch.
3. Ask why until you understand.
4. Hang on tight.
5. Even if you’ve been fishing for hours and haven’t gotten anything except poison ivy and sunburn, you’re still better off than the worm.
6. Make up the rules as you go along.
7. It doesn’t matter who started it.
8. Ask for sprinkles.
9. If the horse you’re drawing looks more like a dog, make it a dog.
10. Save a place in line for your friends.
11. Sometimes you have to take the test before you’ve finished studying.
12. If you want a kitten, start out asking for a horse.
13. Just keep banging until someone opens the door.
14. There is no good reason why clothes have to match.
15. If you stand on tiptoe to be measured this year, you’ll have to stand on tiptoe for the rest of your life."
That moment in your childhood when you realize that Diagon Alley is just the word diagonally….
And the Mirror of Erised is just the word desire backwards.
Didn’t even realize. Does that mean Knockturn Alley is nocturnally (dark/night)?
Yes, and Grimmauld Place is a play on grim old place.
And Dumbledore is just a dumb old door
“If you can’t laugh together in bed, the chances are you are incompatible, anyway. I’d rather hear a girl laugh well than try to turn me on with long, silent, soulful, secret looks. If you can laugh with a woman, everything else falls into place.”
I want this…with you…every night
note to self: stop going on tumblr when youre lonely
Need this ❤️
(Source: hadesinmelezi, via illjackwamson)
waking up cold: alright I need more blankies
waking up hot: covers thrown everywhere. sweat behind the kneecaps. 3 dead. the pillow is the sun. critical condition.
(Source: thiccthot, via ruinedchildhood)